Partner in Australia
The Evah Institute develops and delivers
- Product Life Cycle Analysis (LCA)
- Building Life Cycle Impact Assessment (LCIA)
- Life Cycle Thinking (LCT) Tools and Education
- Life Cycle Inventory (LCI) Development
- LCI Plug-ins for LCIA Software
- Product Category Rules (PCR)
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPD)
- Environmental Building Declarations (EBD)
- Life Cycle Benefit Assessment (LCBA)
- Sustainability Assessments
Since 2008 Evah has developed building, cleaning and personal care product LCA for Business as usual and Best Available Technology, >1000 ecolabels and >70 EPDs. Evah LCI comprises >5500 supply-chain-specific recipes developed with Global GreenTag in Australia and South Africa and Stanford University in California and other leaders.
In 2015 Evah’s LCBA was recognised as the first net positive design LCA published. We also offer Sustainability Analysis and beyond zero benefit to quantify negative losses plus positive gains. Our LCADesignStudio is designed to enable industry training, project development, data & database development.