Partner in Canada
The Interdisciplinary Research Laboratory on Sustainable Engineering and Ecodesign in Canada (Quebec) is a research institution with the goal to reduce the environmental impacts of productive industries. As such, we work with private companies, academia, government and non-government organizations to find solutions to environmental problems and how to effectively reduce them. We seek to accelerate the transition towards a circular economy promoting sustainable development, at all levels of organizations.
Our expertise includes:
- Life Cycle assessment (LCA) and circular economy
- Life cycle costing (LCC)
- Social life cycle assessment (SLCA)
- Footprints (carbon, water, energy, etc.)
- Streamlined LCA, Life Cycle Thinking (LCT) Tools and Education
- Life Cycle Inventory (LCI) Development and reviewing
- Product Category Rules (PCR)
- Environmental Product Declarations (EPD)
- Pre-feasibility of sustainability studies.