Last weekend we published the Japanese idea database on Nexus; in contrast to the evolutionary edition of ecoinent 3.4 (see below), this database contains unique processes mainly from a Japanese and Asian viewpoint, many not available in any other LCA database so far. This is an English translation of a database that was before only available in Japanese, and in the Japanse idea software. Overall about 3,800 processes, specifically collected unit processes, from Japanese industry, completed with industry sector data, allow you to model many products from Japan that obviously often appear in global supply chains as well.
- Strategic alliance with ‘GCAS Quality Certifications’ for the Gulf countries
- openLCA LCIA methods v2 and country-specific ecoinvent 3.4
- Webinar: Introducing the Japanese Inventory Database for Environmental Analysis (IDEA v2)
- ask.openLCA – A new question-and-answer (Q&A) website on Life Cycle Asssessment (LCA)
- Regionalized LCA: Corrected and improved aggregations for Available WAter REmaining (AWARE)