Participate in an exciting, living project for sustainability assessment
- Create an example case study
- Submit data
- Report a bug
- Submit a feature request
- Submit code.
We are open for input and feedback, obviously
? please get into contact with us. Thank you!
Or, follow us in Youtube and twitter, and join our LinkedIn group.
Existing openLCA contributors
The openLCA framework is completely open source, and thereby invites external contributions, i.e. additions or improvements to the code. Following a phase with practically no external input, several external collaborations are now in the pipeline.
We would also like to thank those who took their time to translate the openLCA software:
- Arabic: Khaoula Masmoudi
- Bulgarian: Chris Pachev
- Catalan: Josep Anton Mir Tutusaus
- Chinese: Gab Lin, Dr. Jindan Du, Martin Pluta
- French: Thibault Laville, Maxime Auvy
- German: Dr. Andreas Ciroth, Franziska Möller
- Hungarian: Artúr Szilágyi
- Italian: Dr. Giorgio Cantino
- Portuguese: Carla Gama
- Spanish: Cristina Rodríguez
- Turkish: Ozge Yilmaz