“The art of sustainability consulting”
GreenDelta (before October 15 2012: GreenDeltaTC) is an independent sustainability consulting and software company located in Berlin, Germany, founded in 2004 as a capital company. We provide internationally-leading services that cover all aspects of software and consulting in sustainability.
At GreenDelta, we started the openLCA project, meanwhile more than 10 years ago, and are still leading the development, implementation, and client support, with a global network of international partners.
Our claim is “the art of sustainability consulting”. We combine highly professional, skilled, agile software development, preferably but not only in the open source domain, with profound expertise in Life Cycle Assessment, Social Life Cycle Assessment, Life Cycle Costing, data management, and data quality assurance.
More in detail, our expertise covers:
- Life Cycle Assessment studies (Life Cycle Assessment, Life Cycle Costing, social Life Cycle Assessment, carbon footprint)
- Critical review and quality assurance for Life Cycle studies, also according to ISO 14040 and 14044
- Strategic sustainability consulting
- Customised software development for life cycle analyses
- GreenDelta develops openLCA, since 2006 meanwhile, has created a global network “around” openLCA, and provides support, data, and further development for openLCA
- Sale, support, and training for SimaPro in Germany, as SimaPro regional competence centre for Germany (until end of 2016)
Our customers are international enterprises, research and policy institutes, universities, consultancies, as well as industry SMEs and non-governmental organisations. Not only in Germany, but in over fifteen countries worldwide. More information is available on our website.