At GreenDelta, developers of the openLCA project (amongst many other things of course), we would like to invite you to take a look at our open positions, maybe for you, maybe for someone you know…
Expect to meet people in a team that is mastering all aspects of sustainability, from data collection to database creation and harmonisation, to software development in sustainability, and that is also putting these elements to practical use, for clients and in projects worldwide. Does this sounds interesting to you?
We welcome applications of smart, open-minded, and team-oriented individuals who are interested in “becoming part of the story”, and part of an international, open, creative and yet diligent team.
Our current open positions are:
- Front End software developer
- Junior software developer for sustainability
- Senior software developer for sustainability
- Junior sustainability researcher and consultant (German-speaking)
- Senior sustainability researcher and consultant
- Backoffice and administration assisstant
If this sounds interesting to you, we look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to Dr. Andreas Ciroth and Julia Cilleruelo Palomero (Please no recruitment agencies!)
Visit GreenDelta’s open position page: https://www.greendelta.com/about-us/open-positions/
Best regards from Berlin,
The GreenDelta Team