Partner in South Korea
EnSTAR RNC is a consulting company established in 2014. Our uppermost management philosophy is to provide our clients with value and trust. EnSTAR RNC do our best with our full capacity to achieve our clients’ sustainable success.
Main business areas of EnSTAR RNC are proposing new international development to ISO (International Standardization Organization), disseminating existing standards, conducting policy research to build national certification systems based on those standards, and providing consulting services with organizations on management system, eco-product certificates, and estimation of site-specific greenhouse gases emission.
Our main business areas
Development of international standards & Policy research for establishment of national certification systems
- International standards under development : ISO 14009 Environmental management systems — Guidelines for incorporating material circulation in design and development (Currently on DIS stage)
- Establishment of national certification systems : Korean forest Certification Council (KFCC) & Carbon FootPrint (CFP), etc.
- Research on foreign certification systems
Consulting services for management system and Eco-product certificates
- Management system certificates : ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 37001, ISO 22301, etc.
- Eco-product certificates : TypeⅠ& Ⅲ Eco-labeling, carbon footprint, foreign certification programs, etc.
- Site-specific greenhouse gases emission : Estimation of site-specific greenhouse gases emission based on ISO 14064 series
Research and development of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Research on LCA : Life cycle assessment on CCU (Carbon Capture and Utilization) technology
- Development of Life cycle Inventory (LCI) DataBase (DB) : Development of LCI DB to conduct life cycle assessment on CCU
Policy research on green finance & Consulting on ESG assessment
- Policy research to build a national green finance certification system
- Consulting on ESG assessment
For direct inquiries, please contact the responsible manager Byoung-Wook Jang via email@example.com.